Business SolutionsGreater Consulting Services for Organizations Large and Small
Fractional CMO Services
With hundreds of websites built and/or managed and thousands of campaigns designed and launched, you can be sure that Greater Chicago Consulting can deliver on marketing initiatives that boost your brand, aggregate a qualified audience, and promises higher revenues than ever before. As a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) through IMC USA, a Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) through the American Marketing Association and a Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP) through the Digital Marketing Institute, you can be sure that your marketing plans are thoughtful and thorough, the skills to build beautiful and creative projects are always present, and analytics to gauge performance are at your fingertips.
How we help
- Digital marketing tech stack analysis
- Marketing and business planning and strategy
- MarCom (marketing communications) tech stack design and development
- Website design and development
- eCommerce set-up, promotion, data management
- Content marketing and blogging
- Marketing automation / email marketing
- CRM selection and management
- CMS selections and management
- Web hosting and performance optimization
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- PPC, PCM, display, and remarketing
- Social media marketing and advertising
- Marketing project management
- Marketing operations SOPs
- Print marketing and publications
- Press releases
- Video production
- Graphic design
- Voiceover and podcasts
How's Your MarCom Tech Stack?
We’ve put together a quick guide regarding marketing communication (MarCom) stacks based on our experience since 2005 helping businesses and organizations of all sizes in many different industries to develop the integrated technology solutions which deliver results over and over and over again. Learn about the digital marketing ecosystem that can drive your business to success!
Working with dozens of companies and organizations across many different industries, GCC has uncovered many opportunities for clients to change and improve the way they do business. You will be working with a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) who will partner with you and your stakeholders to ensure your success. By taking a close look at how things are done now and establishing a vision for what the future state should be, together, we’ll map the steps to move from good to great. Some of the industries we’ve served to improve processes from marketing to tech to day-to-day operations to teambuilding include:
- Retail and eCommerce
- Professional Services – Legal, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Coaching, Consulting
- Trades – Construction, Plumbing, HVAC, Landscaping, Equipment Rental, Janitorial
- Arts – Music Instruction, Music Retail, Artists, Musicians, Entertainment Venues
- Manufacturing – Food Packaging, Heavy Equipment, Food Production
- Healthcare – Private Practice, Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Chiropractic, Technology
- IT – Managed Services, Cloud Hosting
- Personal Services – Home Organizing, Massage, Cleaning
- Non-Profit – Trade Association, Church, Charity
Training & Development
While GCC does much for our clients, sometimes the daily tasks that keep your business running must be done by your own in-house staff. Your team needs to have the skills, the confidence, and the motivation to carry on the work that we’ll create together to keep the flywheel of progress spinning.
Through in-person one-on-one training, group lessons, webinars, and training videos, your team will gain skills, knowledge, and insight to perform their current jobs better, take on more responsbility, adapt to the ever-changing business climate, and grow to be successful professionals with your company’s success at heart.
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), archived videos and knowledgebases, and progress evaluation are some of the tangible benefits to working with GCC to train and develop your team.
Book an Appointment
Let’s set up a time for us to talk. Clik the link below to select a time when we can chat.